Terms and Conditions
1. Your spot in a workshop will only be confirmed once payment is made via our website or Eventbrite
2. If for some unfortunate circumstances you cannot make your workshop you are welcome to pass your ticket along to a friend as we do not refund. Please let us know in advance via emailing us at email@example.com
3. Most of our classes must have minimum numbers for them to go ahead . If we have to cancel of postpone a workshop participants will be notified via email and given the option of a credit or a refund.
4. We reserve the right to use any photos or videos taken in class. (No need to worry we only use really good ones to showcase your creative work and what a fun time you are having!)
5. We do not accept responsibility for the following; theft, damages to property or injuries to person.